- Hot-Swappable 4-Nodes in 2U
- 8x 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors (2/node)
- 64x DIMM Sockets Support DDR5 ECC RDIMM (16/node)
- 4x PCIe 5.0 x16 Low-Profile Slots (1/node)
- 4x OCP 3.0 Gen5 x16 Mezzanine Slots (1/node)
- 8x 2.5" Hot-Swap Gen4 NVMe Drive Bays (2/node)
- 4x M.2 with PCIe 4.0 x4 Interface (1/node)
- 4x Dedicated Management Ports (1/node)
- 2x 3000 Watts RPSU, 80 PLUS Titanium
- Dual ROM Architecture Supported
- Chassis Management Controller (CMC)
Chassis Management Controller (CMC)
The server features a CMC* for chassis-level management and multi-node monitoring by connecting nodes internally via BMC integrated on
each node to the CMC. This results in easier managment as there are less cables and network switch connections needed.
* IPMI only, no iKVM functionality
Ring Topology Management
The server features the ability to create a "ring" connection for monitoring & management of all servers in a rack for greater cost
savings and management efficiency.
GIGABYTE Management Console
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM)
GSM is a software suite that can manage clusters of servers simultaneously over the internet. GSM can be run on all GIGABYTE servers
and has support for Windows and Linux. GSM can be downloaded from GIGABYTE website and complies with IPMI and Redfish standards.
GSM includes a complete range of system management functions that includes the following utilities:
- GSM Server - A software program that provides real-time, remote control using a graphical user interface through an administrator’s computer or through a server in the cluster. The software allows ease of maintenance for large clusters of servers.
- GSM CLI - A command-line interface for monitoring and managing remotely.
- GSM Agent - A software program installed on each GIGABYTE server node that retrieves information from each system and devices through the OS, and this software integrates with GSM Server or GSM CLI.
- GSM Mobile - A mobile app for both Android and iOS that provides admins with real-time system information.
- GSM Plugin - An application program interface that allows users to use VMware vCenter for real-time monitoring and management of server clusters.