Ultra Performance Storage Server Using Gen 4 PCIe NVMe SSDs
The Viking Enterprise Solutions (VES) VSS2249R storage
Server offers 24, 2.5-inch U.2 (SFF-8639) SSDs utilizing the
PCIe Gen 4 NVMe interface combined with two server
modules equipped with AMD EPYC™ Rome CPUs.
has access to all 24 NVMe drives. The VSS2249R is a dense
high availability solution that provides the ultimate storage
performance in a small package.
The enclosure contains two hot swappable server modules.
Each of the server modules includes an AMD EPYC™ Rome
CPU, with x16 PCIe Gen4 and one OCPNIC v3.0 that supports
Gen 4 PCIe add-in cards, and up to 8 DIMMs. The VSS2249R
fits into an industry standard 19-inch 1.0 meter rack. The
storage server’s flexible configuration allows it to be deployed
in a variety of applications. This extremely fast 2U storage
server supports 96 PCIe lanes to the drives and network,
delivering a non-blocking architecture.
Inquire for Pricing
Download Product Brief
- Up to 24 U.2 (SFF-8639) SSDs utilizing PCIe and NVMe protocols, (up to 25W per drive)
- Latest AMD CPU technology provides 128 Gen 4 PCIe lanes per CPU
- High availability system with each server able to access all of the drives
- Management interface to control drive access & provisioning
- Hot-pluggable servers, power supplies, fans & drives
- Optional rail kit with CMA (cable management assembly)
- Optional TPM (trusted platform module)