- Model No: R4106I212000001 - System Capacity: 2.0PB, no expansion
- Model No: R4106I190800002 - System Capacity: 1.8PB, no expansion
- Form Factor
- 4U Rack Mount, 1.2 Meter Deep
- Host Interface
- 12Gb SAS, Mini-SAS HD
- 4 Ports on Each Controller
- 8 Ports per System
- Data Protection
- Effortlessly deploy petabyte storage
- Lower TCO with maximum space utilization
- The most-efficient petabyte-capacity block storage
- Minimize Infrastructure costs and reduce data center carbon footprints
- Superiour data availability, durability and performance
- Self-healing data protection with Seagate Autonomic Distributed Allocation Protection Technology (ADAPT)
- Self-healing hard drives with Seagate Autonomous Drive Regeneration (ADR)
Hyperscale Efficiency: Hyperscale capacity and sustainability while lowering TCO with maximum space usage and less power per petabytes.
Sustainability and Cost Savings: Reduces the carbon footprint of data centers with architectures requiring less compute and networking resources.
High Capacity: Most-efficient petabyte-capacity block storage —maximum data density for optimal data center usage.
Superior Data Availability: Provides five-nines data availability, durability, and performance needed for reliable data storage.
System Data Protection: Protects data via Seagate Autonomic Distributed Allocation Protection Technology (ADAPT) for rapid rebuilds,
storage efficiency, improved sustainability, and reduced downtime.
Self-Healing Hard Drives: Minimizes e-waste, maintenance, and human intervention by renewing errant drives with ADAPT and autonomous drive regeneration (ADR).
Simplicity: Allows simple installation, configuration, and management with enterprise storage that’s like a single hard drive with petabytes capacity.
High Disk System Performance: Ensures continuous data access with responsive low latency performance.
Maximum Security: Self-encrypts data automatically via Seagate Secure™ for maximum protection, reduced privacy concerns, and supports cryptographical erase.
Dependable Technology: Provides a well-designed data storage solution with Seagate’s proven innovation, expertise, and supply chain.
* Input Power Requirements - 200V-240V AC
Watch now and discover how CORVAULT helps you harness multi-petabyte capacity, five-nines reliability,
hyperscale efficiency, and self-healing technology.
NOTE: When referring to drive capacity, one gigabyte, or GB, equals
one billion bytes, one terabyte, or TB, equals one trillion bytes and one petabyte or PB equals thousand trillion bytes.
operating system may use a different standard of measurement and report a lower
capacity. In addition, some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other
functions, and thus will not be available for data storage. Actual data rates may
vary depending on operating environment and other factors, such as chosen interface
and disk capacity.